Hotel lock encoder is an optional device that manages locks in large hotels. Small hotels may also use MIFARE 4k data cards and service MIFARE cards to control locks and read events from locks.
- Lock encoding
- Lock reprogramming (change lock mode from hotel to office for example)
- Time setting in the locks
- Blocking option settings in the locks
- Lock status reading (room number, date, time, etc.)
- Open door locks
- Issuing guest cards without connecting to a computer
- Service and guest cards reading
- Reading up to 1,000 events
To use the encoder you need the basic software.
The device is convenient for installers.