Energy savers are important elements of guest service. They turn on when you insert the keycard into a special pocket located at the room entrance. This is convenient because:
- The keycard is always in its place, so you don’t need to remember where you put it.
- Light, air-conditioning, and other devices turn on when we really need them;
- There is enough time to leave the room after light and electrical appliances stop working by removing the card from your pocket.
Energy-saving switches help save electricity in a hotel by reducing idle consumption
Compatible with MIFARE cards, programmable modes:
- Any MIFARE card (default)
- Only hotel card
- Only room card
- Check the time of arrival and departure of the guest (the light will not turn on at another interval)