The Bnovo PMS development team has implemented integration with HSU hotel ACS.
Because of collaboration between development teams of Bnovo and Hospitality Solutions United, HSU Electronic Hotel Locks have been integrated with the cloud-based hotel management system Bnovo PMS.
Bnovo developers have performed deep integration with HSU ACS. For hotels, the following functions are available for working with HSU Electronic Hotel Locks within Bnovo PMS.
- Issuance of a new main guest key indicating the start date and end date of the key. A new key automatically blocks all previously issued guest room keys, including all additional ones.
- Issuance of additional guest room keys, which operate simultaneously with the main guest room key.
- Issuance of keys based on booking, when the key starts operating only after the arrival time of the guest. This feature allows creating keys for a group that will check in, for example, tomorrow night, so as not to create delays at the reception. This operation will not violate the privacy of guests staying in their rooms, as these new room keys will become active only at the moment of scheduled arrival of the group.
- Issuance of a guest room key, which opens additional passage areas. In the room settings in Bnovo PMS, you can assign one or more such passage areas. A passage area can be a door to the children room, a SPA access turnstile, a barrier in the parking lot, and others.
- Reading the guest card directly in Bnovo PMS interface. The receptionist can easily check the card presented by the guest without leaving the familiar interface of the Bnovo PMS.
- Synchronization of guest and receptionist names in Unicode format when issuing cards between Bnovo PMS and HSU database. Now reports on card issuance, cancellation, passes through the door can be built in the context of the real names of guests and receptionists (including national encoding) in HSU ILMS.
Bnovo PMS is a popular actively developing hotel management system. Operating without installing local software in a hotel, it is also called a cloud system. The advantages of this model are: no hardware costs and licenses at the time of launch, no need to maintain locally installed server equipment, no needs to update locally installed software. The software is always the latest, since developers on their own server centrally update it.